2nd Machine Operator/ General Labor
d.Diversified Services is looking for Machine Operators and General Laborers for a customer of ours in Macomb, MI.
Pay: $11.50 - $13.00
All Shifts available
- Read and follow work instructions daily!
- Wear proper PPE: Gloves, Safety Glasses, (Face Mask, and Respirator as needed).
- Communicate with the operator from the previous shift and the oncoming shift to discuss how your work area has been running and if there were any issues with parts or scrap.
- Fill-out the Production Report properly and accurately. (Do not falsify numbers)
- Keep accurate count of all scrap
- Track all machine downtime.
- Complete label information to include: The date, time box is completed, your employee number and the current shift.
- Label all boxes and carts with the correct label
- Complete Boxes: attach the Material Lot labels
- Partial Boxes attach: the Material Lot label as well as the Partial box label.
- WIP Label
- Shipping Label
- Stay in assigned work area, notify the Team Lead if you need to leave the area, but wait for coverage.
- Visually inspect parts for defects
- Always notify your Team Lead if your parts or machine are not running properly.
- Follow your Quality Appearance Standards! No exceptions!!
- If you have more than 5 parts with quality issues that are outside the appearance standard notify your Team Lead and/or Supervisor.
- Keep your area neat and clean by using 5S standards.
- Restock area at end of shift.
- Any other duty requested by the Team Leader, Supervisor or Management
Molding Machine Responsibilities:
- Do not allow parts to land on each other or fall off the table.
- Trim, inspect and pack parts according to the work instructions. (Never deviate from the work instructions).
Metalizing Machine Responsibilities:
- Load and unload the door according to the work instructions. (Never deviate from the work instructions)
- Blow off parts before and after running the Metalizer
Assembly Area Responsibilities:
- Assemble housing, bezels, and lenses according to work instructions. (Never deviate from the work instructions)
- Use screw gun and torque gun
- Visually inspect for defects, crews and stinger mark
- Certify each part meets appearance standards and is acceptable to go to the customer.