General Labor/Packager (2nd Shift)
We are seeking individuals for a customer in Livonia, MI for a General Labor/Packager position.
We have opening on 2nd shift. (2pm - 10pm)
Pay is $11.00 per hour
- Work as part of a team in support of a manufacturing operation with a goal of increasing productivity; decreasing downtime and waste.
- Assume active role in overall plant and facilities-related work. Position requires assisting all jobs on the plant floor.
- Maintain shop and shop equipment
- Other duties as assigned.
- May be required to stack parts up to 30 lbs. for a period of up to 12 hours.
- High School Graduate or GED.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Must have a good attendance record.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple requests simultaneously.