Line Worker/ General Labor
d.Diversified Services is looking for several line workers for a customer of ours in Madison Heights!
A typical day for a line worker is to assist in packaging and assembling different protective coating kits.
There is room for growth within the position (filling liquids, etc.) which includes additional responsibilities and pay increases.
· Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
· Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
· Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
· Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
· Check output to ensure highest quality
· Maintain equipment in good condition
· Keep records of production quantities and time
· Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
· Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
· Able to stand for long periods of time
· Good understanding of quality control principles
· Good communication skills (verbal and written)
· Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
· Must have reliable transportation