Machine Operator - 2nd Shift (W)
Location : Warren, Michigan
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Compensation : 14.50 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production
Job Description :
Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
- Operate welding press that fuses materials together.
- Must know equipment and safety rules.
- Load various raw stamping into the weld machine fixtures and cycles the machine.
- Remove the assembly from the weld fixture and visually inspect the part for visual defects.
- Load finished assembly onto conveyor or into shipping container and proceed to next part.
- Replace and clean welding tips/electrodes and nozzle as required.
- Must be aware of problems with the welding press during press operations.
- Responsible for the quality of the parts being produced. Fills out quality and production documentation.
- Communicates to appropriate personnel quality issues of the parts being produced by the operator's press.
Required Qualifications :