Principal purpose of job:
- Adhere to and administer all company policies regarding attendance.
Including: approving employee hours, approving overtime as needed, approving time off/vacations and issuing disciplinary actions as required.
- Adhere to and administer all company policies regarding conduct and safety.
Including: ensuring all safety equipment is in good working order and available for employee use as needed.
- Assign personnel to perform the company’s preventative/predictive maintenance program.
Including: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and semi-annual inspections. Verify that these tasks are completed in a timely fashion and records are kept in accordance with the company’s quality policy.
- Prioritize and assign the requests for maintenance “QF810”, verify their completion and keep the records in accordance with the company’s quality policy.
- Monitor our stock of critical parts, consumables and supplies. Order replacements when stocks are getting low.
- Monitor the stock of scrap stainless steel and other valuable scrap materials. Notify the maintenance director when the need for a scrap pick up is required.
- Keep the MSDS book up to date. Add any new materials to it in a timely fashion. Remove any MSDS sheets from the book when the materials are no longer in our facility.
- Coordinate with the maintenance director for any special projects that arise. To assure procurement of materials and manpower needs.
- Assure the proper use of the company’s lock out/tag out, confined space and hazard communication plans and to keep records in accordance with the company’s quality policy.
- Must have knowledge of the proper use of all hand tools.
- Must be able to read and utilize blueprints and electrical diagrams for trouble shooting purposes.
- Must gain or possess an understanding of our equipment.
including: combustion systems, temperature controllers, drive systems, and HMI interface to utilize the equipment.
- Must have experience in pipe fitting, welding, grinding and fabrication.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in all aspects of their duties.
- Oversee and assist in the repairs of the company’s equipment.
- A minimum of 10 years in the maintenance field.
- A minimum of 2 years in a supervisory position
Physical demands: while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to handle/feel, reach, stand, walk, climb, stoop and kneel. The employee must regularly lift or move parts and supplies using a forklift or hoist.