Weld/ Assembly Operator - 1st Shift
Location : Detroit, Michigan
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Compensation : 14.25 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production
Job Description :
Weld/Assembly Operator - 1st Shift
- Operate handheld weld gun welding parts together at desired spots
- Must know equipment and safety rules.
- Load various stamped parts into fixture.
- Remove the assembly from the fixture/ machine and visually inspect the part for visual defects.
- Load finished assembly onto racks or into shipping container and proceed to next part.
- Responsible for the quality of the parts being produced. Fills out quality and production documentation.
- Communicates to appropriate personnel quality issues of the parts being produced by the operator's press.
Required Qualifications :